Request for Clinical Credit Transfer

Use this form if you are requesting the transfer of clinical credits based on a transcript.

Re-evaluation of Transferable Credits

The NARM dated email accepting a preceptor as a PEP registered preceptor is acceptable documentation.
MEAC accredited clinical experiences must be documented on an official transcript.

All clinical experiences you are requesting to transfer into NCM must be recorded on NCM forms (found in the Student Services Hot Spot), signatures are not necessary on NCM forms if they are accompanied by the original NARM clinical forms with signatures or with a transcript that shows completion of the experiences.

NOTE: Observes are accepted prior to enrollment so there is no need to apply for transfer of these experiences. No clinical skills are accepted as transfer experiences.

(not required if transferring MEAC Clinicals in the form of a transcript)


Upload Image

To crop this image, drag a region below and then click "Save Image"